We’re committed to helping our clients buy and sell safely during COVID-19 and we have developed systems to ensure that we are best equipped to serve you during these uniquely challenging times.
The coronavirus outbreak has completely reshaped the mentality of Americans who were looking to buy and sell homes this year. Above all, they want to know:
Can I still put my house on the market or view properties right now? Is there a safe way to do this? Who can I trust to protect my health and the health of my loved ones throughout this process?
In response, our partners at HomeLight introduced its Move Safe Certification Program. Move Safe is a new certification for agents who are using the best tools, technology, and practices to keep clients safe in a COVID-19 world.
Some of the protocols that we are implementing include:
- The ability to meet clients virtually
- Creating video tours to limit amount of in-person showings
- Using e-sign platforms for the transfer and signature of disclosures, offers, agreements, etc.
- Limiting showings to serious buyers who have made an acceptable offer based on the video tour provided
- Use of masks, gloves, and shoe covers for any in-person viewings
- Providing a baseline online presence for all of our listings
- Coronavirus waivers in order to protect all parties
The safety of our clients and customers will always be paramount. We’re committed to helping our clients buy and sell safely during COVID-19, and we’re uniquely equipped to serve them during these challenging times.
Rest assured that real estate is still being transacted, and we are taking all necessary precautions in order to ensure the safety of all parties. It is not business as usual, but we have adapted and are ready to serve.
If you have any questions or would like to get started, Schedule a Free Consultation today!